2007年12月21日金曜日

Learning computers

Computers are indispensable for us. Many people use computers at school, working place, home, and many places. Some company need computers license for work, so computers is very important for us. However, I can’t use computers well. I want computers license and I want to touch type.
Before Writing iii & IV
Sometimes I used my computers. I didn’t use to learn English my computer. So, I didn’t have my blogs and mail address. I used some homepages ‘Yahoo’ and ‘Google’. It is very useful. I often check some national or international news, show business news, sport, and so on. I could get a lot of information easily with computers. It was enough for me. I could understand about Japan. Actually, I was interested in show business news only. If my computers don’t use then, it is not problem. I don’t like computers so much.
During Writing iii & IV
I have to take this class in sophomore, so I had my mail address and my blogs. This is good for me. To write my blogs in English is interesting for me. However, I can’t write sentence in English well. Even if I don’t understand those, it is good for me. I can use a computer a little by the class. My teacher and assistants tell us how to use a computer. They are kind. I can’t type very fast, so I often practice typing. My teacher told us typing game. It is interesting. I have to read many books this class and I have to write about the book on my blog. I’m studying a lot of books this class. Maybe I can watch my favorite books as movie, so I look for this with computer. Computer is very useful.
After Writing iii & IV
When I finish this class, I often use my computer. I think so, because computer is very important for me. If my computer breaks, I have in trouble!!! I can’t live without my computers.

[330 words]

0 件のコメント: