2007年12月9日日曜日

Commercial message

What is good commercial? I think that it doesn’t have a great influence on children, we can understand easily and it makes me happy. On the other hand, what is bad commercial? It has a great influence on children, we can’t understand. It is not interesting.
Reason
Many children watch on TV in recently years, because they who play in park or somewhere are less than before. So many children watch various commercial. If children watch commercial such as violence, smoking or alcohol every time, they are interesting in it. To make a commercial we need attention. Foe example, commercial of smoking or alcohol need some big sign. All company is putting in commercial “Don’t smoking until 20 years old.” or “Don’t drink until 20 years old.” Its sign is very important.
I request them to make easy commercial, because it I don’t understand bout products by commercial, I don’t want to buy the product. I think that most people have same thinking. Also, I want to writ this in big letters for old people. We often don’t notice important phrases or word. I think that writing commercial in big letters is important. Those sometimes don’t have in trouble.
Commercial of interest is important. I think so, because it sometimes makes us happy. Also, we can talk about interesting commercials in school or anywhere. We think that “I want to buy this!!” or “I want to try this!!” However, if the commercial is not interesting, I don’t watch this or I don’t want to buy product. Do you think so?
Conclusion
Watching many good commercial sometimes is good for children. It doesn’t have a great influence on children. Putting attention in commercial children might think “alcohol and smoking is bad for children.” Writing in big letters is good for everyone. If I have in trouble about this, it doesn’t big problem. Because, writing in big letters is not wrong. Commercial of interest is important. We are interesting in the product by the commercial.
[335 words]

0 件のコメント: