2007年11月25日日曜日

Community Life

Community life
Community life is important for us. I think that we live in community life, so we can grow up our mental and so on. There are communities in college, part- time job, family and various places.
College
Most my friends are same age as me, so I can talk anything easily. A always don’t have to attentive to their. For example, when I went to my first class in my college, there are not my friends then. Because this is my first time!! I don’t know everyone. But if they are same age as you, you can talk easily, can’t you? I think so. Kumamoto is very small, so they might know about my other friends. You can find similarity between you and them. I think that you can enjoy your conversation.
Part- time job
I’m going to my part- time job, but I attentive to my co- workers. They are older than me. But I think I can grow up various things. For example, there is ‘honorific’ in Japan. If I can’t use honorific, people think that it is rude. I think I have to respect to older people. Also, older people are long to live in community life, so I can talk about my future, my human relations and love affair. Moreover they might treat you something. It is good, isn’t it? I have to attentive to older people, but I can experience various things.
Family
Family is very important for our community life. Because I think the basis of community is learn by our family. If the children can’t learn about community, they can’t live well. Most parents want to bring up their children, nice boy and nice girl. I think if they can’t communication to their family, they have something in trouble. I think that the education of children is important.
Conclusion
I think that there are communities in various places. People can grow up in community life.
[324 words]

2 件のコメント:

mikuu さんのコメント...

I read your essay. I think so too. Community life is important fo us.

himawari さんのコメント...

It was easy to read for me your essay.
I think that part-time job is very important for younger people. And part-time job is interestring!!