2007年7月2日月曜日

Restaurant review

Joyfull is famous family restaurant. The restraint is cheap and delicious, so I like the restaurant. I think that Joyfull is popular restaurant in various people who are young man, young woman, old man and old woman.

I don’t go eating there lately. I went to there many times when I was a high school student. Then I was for 2 or 3 hours. I can relax there. I sometimes studied for exam.

My favorite menu is “Doria of chicken”. I love this. I always eat this. The chicken is tender. The cheese and tomato sauce are very good.

If we have a service ticket, we can drink on the cheap. I can use a drink bar. There are many juices, tea and so on. I always drink a white water. I love this. I sometimes drink a Lipton. Then I get milk. I love a milk tea. Lipton is good.

My friend works Joyfull. She said “there is a shaved ice now”. I have to go to Joyfull!! I recommend this. And I recommend Joyfull!!

7 件のコメント:

Tomoyan さんのコメント...

I like JOYFUL,too!!!! I sometimes go to eat chitken doria there with my friends. It is very good taste and cheap. I recommend this menu.

moe さんのコメント...

Thank you, tomoyan. I love chicken doria.

yuukarinoki さんのコメント...

If you come my work place, I will make shaved ice for you☆

Satoshi さんのコメント...

Hi! I'm Satoshi. I have never had 'Chicken Doria'. Does it taste good!? Personally I like 'Cafe Afo Ga-do' very much! It doesn't taste so sweet. However, it is delicious♪

moe さんのコメント...

Hi!Satoshi!!I like 'Cafe Afo Gado'.
I recommend Chicken doria, so you should try eating.

miki さんのコメント...

Hi! Megumi. I'm Miki. I like Joyful very much. I like "Chicken Doria", too.It is very delicious!!

moe さんのコメント...

Hi, Miki. Thank you for comment. Yeah,I see!! Chicken Doria is very good!!