2007年5月22日火曜日

My Campas life!!

I have a dream,so I go to university.I have gone to university for two years.But when I was freshman,I didn't exert for my dream.When I was freshman,I took many good classes.Now,I don't take it.Almost classes is difficult!!I'm looking forward to speaking class and writing class.Two teachers are Mr.Jeffrey and Mr.Pub.They are interesting teacher.The class is fun!!I went to entrance ceremony with fears.But I could get many friends in university.I think that if I belong to club,I may get more friends.I don't belong it.So I was free.I have gone to part time job. I have to study and work.I'm tire!!But when I go to school,I get well,because there are many friends in the university.And I study,speak under us breath and sometime sleep at class.Campas is very fun!!Also,my friends find a boyfriemd in campas.I want to find a boyfriend!!Oh!!I am majoring in English.I have studied English every day.Englis
h is difficult.There are another country in campas.I want to speak with their.I'm shy,so I can't do it.Please give me power for speaking in English!

0 件のコメント: