2007年4月11日水曜日

Introduce myself

My name is Megumi. I have lived in Kumamoto for nineteen years. My birthday is July 3. My hobby is sleeping. I can sleep anywhere and I spent my free time sleeping, so I think that my height is tall. My favorite thing is "English." I like to study English. I thought that I want to go in America. I have never gone to Disneyland. I want to go to there.This is my dream. There are six people in my family. My family is very funny. I have two sisters and one brother.I resemble my mother. Honestly I am not glad it, because my mother is fat!! But my mother cooks Japanese food very well. I learned Japanese food by my mother. My father is clever with his fingers. He makes a lot of "Hanko." Hanko is Japanese stamp. This is very cool. I think that sometime I want to show the wonderful Hanko.

0 件のコメント: